SCAL Art and Cultural Events Calendar project
Information about the project
Sponsors for each month and events listings are needed!
The Salem County Art League in cooperation with the Salem County Cultural and Heritage Commission is working on a project to create and distribute 2,000 beautiful, full-color calendars loaded with all the cultural, art, and performance group events throughout 2017 in Salem County. SCAL is organizing this calendar project as a public service for County residents as well as visitors to our County.
This project is not a fundraiser, but we do need to cover the cost of developing and printing the calendar. We have taken the estimated cost of printing 2,000 calendars and divided it by 12. Why 12? Twelve sponsors — one for each month at a cost of $325 -- will cover the printing cost. The calendar layout has been designed to reserve banner space over each month’s calendar to recognize that month’s sponsor’s generous support.
In addition, although we do not plan to leave any organization or event out of the calendar listings, our plan is to defray any additional expenses with contributions from those who wish to have their events placed in the calendar. Again, this project is not meant to be a fundraiser, but rather a way to promote the culture and various arts in Salem County.
A mock up of a date page and possible artwork has been included as an example of the design.
- A star will appear on any date that has an event scheduled in the County.
- A side panel next to the date blocks will list the dates, times, and locations of all events during that month.
- Contact information for participating organizations will be listed on the back cover of the calendar.
- In addition, contact information for participants will be listed on the Salem County Art League website.
PO Box 432
Woodstown, NJ 08070
If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact one of the SCAL representatives listed below.
- Rebecca Purchase email@example.com 856-935-9140
- Mary Herz firstname.lastname@example.org 856-678-3186
- Linda Fagan email@example.com 609-420-8408